Principia decided to develop one of the most advanced forks on the market. A fork with the best balance between weight, horizontal stiffness and comfort in relation to vertical shocks from the road. After several hundred hours in the laboratory, we are proud to present the FLOW.
- Full Monocoque Carbon.
- NEW carbon lay up process based on advanced computer calculated stress simulations.
- Ovalised stem at the fork crown, that tapers from 1 1/2 inches at the bottom to 1 1/8 inches at the top, ensures superior handling.
- Narrower fork blades offer increased vertical compliance, improved shock absorption – in short: more comfort.
- Lateral stiffness is maintained.
- At 320 grams it is the lightest fork ever developed by Principia.
As a cyclist, you want a fork that can deal with all the challenges the road has to offer. The new FLOW fork unites the three most important requirements: low weight, lateral stiffness, and comfort. The FLOW gives you the optimum balance between stability on fast descends and during hard acceleration while offering great comfort and control on uneven roads. In other words: when you need it the most, you will feel the FLOW.